Pool Building Process – Miami Pool Builder
Customized new pool designs require an experienced and creative team. At Custom Pools Miami, you get this and more. We take great pride in each pool we build and always use the finest materials available. From start to finish, you can be assured that we take a detailed approach to each facet of new pool construction:
- With your input, we create a full set of plans and drawings for your project. These will always be to code and submitted to the appropriate building authorities.
- Your pool plan will be laid out in your yard for your approval.
- The pool site will be excavated and all excess soil removed.
- All form and rebar work will be completed and the appropriate inspection will be scheduled.
- Concrete will be poured to provide the shell of the pool
- The area around the pool form will be backfilled and tested for appropriate compaction
- Any plumbing and lighting conduits will then be installed and a second inspection will be scheduled
- Coping and tile work will be completed
- Decking materials will be installed and inspected
- Pool equipment and any electrical hookups will be installed and another inspection scheduled
- Any screening, fencing, or alarm systems will then be installed
- The pool will be sealed with a waterproof finish to seal the pool and provide a beautiful finish
- We will start up the pool and do an entire homeowner orientation
We take impeccable care with each step of the process so your pool, spa, or outdoor living area will not only be beautiful and relaxing but also trouble-free for years to come. A pool or spa is a large investment. Make sure that it is done right the first time.